Nutrition is Key. How many of these quotes have you heard?
“Abs are made in the kitchen, not in the gym”…
“An amazing nutritional plan and poor workout program will always beat an amazing workout plan and a poor nutritional plan”…
” A great body is 80% nutrition, 20% gym”…
“You are what you eat”…
Well, they are ALL TRUE…
During this dynamic and comprehensive nutrition certificate course presented by ASPATA you will build a foundation of nutritional knowledge to help guide your clients in developing their nutritional programs, and lifestyle changes. This course is based on college-level nutrition courses.
- NAFC’s Nutrition Coach Foundations delivers scientifically-based nutrition education so health and fitness professionals can better serve their clients.
- Develop the skills, knowledge and abilities to successfully work with clients seeking goal-based nutritional guidance.
- Gain an occupational advantage with enhanced education and a credential to differentiate you from your competition!
- Grow your business! More clients seeking nutritional advice from experts equates to more revenue!
NAFC’s Certified Health & Fitness Coaching course blends sound basic science with the latest in nutritional science along with proven coaching skills to help you successfully guide your clients toward better health, better performance, and a better body!
In Section I of this course, you’ll get a strong introduction to the basic sciences; in Section II you’ll become immersed in the field of nutritional science; in Section III you’ll learn about the art & science of being an effective coach; and finally in Section IV you’ll go through a step-by-step set of instructions on how to implement nutritional coaching competently & profitably (including over 30 pages of questionnaires and assessment tools to use with your clients).
No other nutrition course puts all of these components together. No other nutrition course was written by a physician with over 35 years of experience in the areas of nutrition, fitness, personal training, anti-aging medicine, and performance enhancement.
ASPATA & the NAFC Have Made the Steps to Certification Easy Using our ‘ASPATA E-Z Cert. 2 Step System’.
Step 1. Register & pay online for the NAFC Nutrition Coach Foundations course. Once you do this, you will be emailed a link to your new member account within 3-4 days , at which time all the materials required; text books, study aids and manuals will be downloadable as high-res PDF’s.
Step 2. Read your materials, and complete the online test. If you do not have a computer for online testing, you can email ASPATA and arrange a paper based test.
NUTRITION PRO UPGRADE
OPTIONAL: For only an additional $99.00 you can register for our 1 day ASPATA PRO-Fitness Consulting workshop. In this workshop you will learn all the trade skills you will need to help clients make great nutritional choices. Please see the schedules page for dates.
- Includes an exclusive editable PDF Nutrition Log
- Healthy recipes e-book
- and other materials to help you sell more nutritional consulting sessions and packages.