“If you have a passion for sharing fitness, and truly want to change the world, the ASPATA is looking for you”!
We are currently seeking ASPATA PRO-TRAINERS to teach our world class certification programs like Bootcamp Instructor, NAFC Personal Trainer, Nutrition, and Group Fitness, XT-Coach, Advanced Barbell and MMA-Fit.
WHY BECOME AN ASPATA PRO-TRAINER?
You are passionate about health and fitness and want to share that passion by educating others. You are an experienced fitness professional and it’s time to take the next step in your career. You want to mentor others and ensure a strong legacy for our industry.
By joining our international team of ASPATA PRO-TRAINERS, you will provide quality fitness and wellness education thereby enhancing the fitness programs available in your local community.
WHAT DOES AN ASPAT PRO-TRAINER DO?
ASPATA PRO-TRAINERS are ambassadors for ASPATA and our partner organizations like the NAFC and ABCA and experts in their specialty. As a PRO-TRAINER you uphold and promote the quality of our programs by marketing and conducting certification courses, workshop and exams within your local community. With the help of ASPATA, you organize and promote our certification courses and in some cases conduct the theoretical and practical exams. You ensure that the learning experience is fun and educational. You are a mentor for those entering the fitness industry and you help them successfully begin their career!
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS FOR BECOMING AN ASPATA PRO-TRAINER?
- A certification, degree, or diploma in a fitness or health related field – i.e. Kinesiology, Psychology, Nutrition, Sports Science, Health Sciences, Group Fitness, Personal Training, CrossFit Level 2, etc.
- Minimum of three years of active experience in your field.
- Experience teaching, training and/or coaching within the fitness industry.
- Experience teaching adults, presenting workshops and/or conference sessions.
- Own a gym or studio OR be able to provide a guaranteed host location with proper teaching requirements (i.e. classroom for theory, studio or gym for practical).
- Willingness to learn and have the desire to stay up to date in current fitness trends.
- Enthusiasm, excitement, and a love of sharing fitness.
- WHERE DO I START AND HOW DO I APPLY?
The application process is simple:
- Download and complete the PDF application form found below.
- Include a one-page letter of intent describing your qualifications.
- Provide your professional resume and list of 3 professional references.
- Provide copies of your professional certification(s), documents, diplomas, degree, etc.
- Include a letter of support or guarantee from a confirmed host facility stating that they will be the host facility for future courses and exams.
- Submit a 10 minute simple video reflective of the certification program you wish to teach (ex. private YOUTUBE video link): For instance; teaching a group of students how to squat properly, or what an anti-oxidant is. Remember to show energy and passion for the subject, and let us see your personality.
- Submit a professional headshot photo saved in a JPEG, Bitmap, GIF, TIFF, PDF or PNG format.
- Short professional bio.